American Medical Academy (AMA) is offering a Medical study tour program for foreign medical students from all over the world (2 nd year to final year medical students; medical specialization junior doctors and other advanced degree program doctor candidates are welcomed to participate). Faculty members are also encouraged to participate in the medical study tour program with their medical students.
Medical Study Tour Overview:
This medical study tour will allow the candidates to gain the experience and knowledge about the US healthcare system and medical treatment methods and patient evaluation, etc. Participants visit one or more US medical universities & science dependent of the major state and private universities and teaching hospitals, clinics, attend seminars and get exposure to the advanced & latest research methods, etc. Also candidates get the opportunity to go sightseeing and visit historical, cultural and touristic attractive locations on the side during the free time and would make the US trip the most valuable, memorable & fun experience.
Candidates can participate for the 2-weeks OR the 4-weeks Study Tour program:
American Medical Academy medical study tour is a unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Study tours are generally planned according to the need(s) of the candidates and as per visiting faculty’s requirement. AMA’s study tour programs can be attended with or without faulty members. Our experienced professionals will open doors for a wide-variety of medical course subjects, clinical observation, medical training, experiential learning and site visits, etc.
Participation in an AMA Study Tour will increase a candidate’s competitiveness for further medical studies & training, and future practice in the states.
ACADEMIC CREDIT:Candidates can earn course credits depending on his/her training program & upon satisfactory completion of the visiting faculty’s requirements. Students can also receive a certificate of completion from AMA and or from the training institution/clinics.
Facilities and cites, participants visit in this two (2) weeks study tour program:Atlanta & Savannah (Georgia), Miami & Orlando (Florida); University visits and interactions with professors & local students (visit three major university’s health science department, includes one medical university), for doing the clinical observation visit three hospitals, visit 4 to 5 clinics and interactions with physicians and also attend two health seminars. [Candidates also spend some time sightseeing and visiting local museums, cultural centers and major companies or healthcare organizations, such as Coca-Cola headquarter of CNN and or CDC, theater, etc., as per the choice of the participants].
Facilities and cites, participants visit in this four (4) weeks tour program:Atlanta & Savannah (Georgia), Miami & Orlando (Florida), Columbia (South Carolina) OR Raleigh (North Carolina) (; University visits and interactions with professors & local students (visit up to four major university’s health science department, includes two medical universities), clinical observation visit four hospitals and also visit 6 to 7 clinics for doing the clinical observation and for interactions with physicians, also attends two health seminars. [Candidates also spend some time for sightseeing including visiting Disney World Orlando and visiting local museums, cultural centers and major companies or healthcare organizations such as Coca-Cola headquarters of CNN and or CDC, theater, etc.].
Core Laboratories and Facilities of Georgia State University:
Cell, Protein and DNA Core:(These facilities contain a number of sophisticated analytical and quantitative tools pursue their research goals include Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization mass spectrometry, proteomics, flow cytometry, cell sorting, Atomic Force Microscopy, microarray and DNS sequencing.)
Center for Advanced Brain Imaging (CABI):(CABI focuses on neuroimaging research and also conducts studies using EEG, tDCS, TMS, and eye tracking. The core hosts a 3-Tesla Siemens Trio Magnetic Resonance Imaging System to allow the investigation of brain function and structure.)
Advanced Research Computing Technology & Innovation Core (ARCTIC):(ARCTIC provides advanced computing resources and support.)
Transgenic and Gene Targeting (TGT) Core:(TGT Core allows investigators to produce genetically engineered animal models for biomedical research. The core can provide support, advice and counseling in developing molecular reagents for genetic engineering, ES cell culture, breeding, genotyping and genetically engineered colony management).
Some of the major benefits of attending American Medical Academy’s “medical study tour program” in the USA:
1. Opportunity to live, study, and acquire medical training in the USA.
2. Interactions with US clinicians and US medical faculty experts.
3. Direct exposure to US patients and treatment approaches.
4. Opportunity to interact with the US medical students and thus learn & understand US study methods and patient care approaches; also have the opportunity to develop a professional network with the USA medical students & medical faculties.
5. Candidates can get multiple entry US visas (for those candidates who required US visa to visit) and thus candidates have the opportunity to visit the US in the future for further advanced medical training and for taking the USMLE exams (for preparing the US medical licensing exams).
6. Candidates can earn college/university credit through candidate’s institution's & faculty members approval.
7. Open many new professional opportunities in candidate’s home country and internationally due to the US medical training and clinical observation exposures.
8. Candidates have the opportunity to do well with the rest of medical education due to the US experience of the study tour medical training program.
9. While doing the study tour in the USA, even the world will be her/his classroom because these study tour programs are designed to have such a profound experience for the participant’s rest of their life.
10. Study tour programs help participants in developing valuable job skills in medicine and others includes, English language proficiency, cultural understanding, and tolerance for ambiguity, and self- confidence.
11. Candidates develop highly sought-after professional/medical skills and others like adaptability, communication, self-awareness, and confidence. These skills make the candidate more hirable internationally.
12. For the participants, this medical study tour training in the US becomes a life-altering positive experience and a reference point for the rest of their lives.
13. As a participant, your first-hand experience and observance of the US medical education system’s knowledge becomes part of you for the rest of your life. Further this study tour will help you to have a new more global mindset, which allows you to interact more effectively in your future personal and professional life.
Sights and Sounds of Atlanta (Georgia): Facts about Atlanta:
Fastest growing city in the U.S. (total population)
In Atlanta, candidates have opportunity to visit & experience these facilities: (Includes the CNN Center/Tour, Centennial Olympic Park, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta Ballet, Fox Theater, High Museum of Art, Underground Atlanta, Turner Field, Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, Lenox Square Mall/ Phipps Plaza, Atlanta Botanical Gardens, Zoo Atlanta, Martin Luther King Center, The Carter Center, Atlantic Station, Stone Mountain Park, Dining in Atlanta).
Opportunity to visit - Walt Disney
Walt Disney World, Orlando
Candidates can visit the Walt Disney World Resort is an amusement complex that opened in 1971. Since then it has become the most frequently-visited theme park all across the world. (There are 24 themed resorts, four amusement parks, two water parks, and many more recreation venues. The Magic Kingdom is one of the most loved amongst the visitors. Disney's Animal Kingdom which takes you into the magical world of Disney’s most adorable creatures is also a must-visit. There are rides, exhibits, shows, and parades that will keep you coming back for more.)
American Medical Academy Study Tour program schedule for 2021-2022:
(One program can consist of multiple groups.)
1st program : October 10 to November 9, 2021.
2nd program : November 11 to December 11, 2021
3rd program : January 3 to February 1, 2022
4th program : February 12 to March 13, 2022
5th Program : March 20 to April 20, 2022
6th Program : April 23 to May 24, 2022
7th program : May 28 to June 27, 2022
8th Program : July 1 to July 31, 2022
9th Program : August 1 to August 30, 2022
10th program : September 2 to September 30, 2022
11th program : October 2 to October 30, 2022
12th program : November 5 to December 4, 2022
Note: Although these schedules are set for four weeks program, the two weeks study tour program will be scheduled & administered during the same timeline as per the participating faculty member/s and attending student’s convenience.
Achieve your medical training goals with American Medical Academy’s study tour in the USA!
Visit www.americanmedical.academyand write to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com ; Telephone: +1 762 235 6654